iPhone 6 replacement battery
- Brand Name: BASEUS
- Battery Type: Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Compatible Brand: Apple iPhones
- Note: Don’t Use It Till Shut Off Automatically
- Battery Capacity(mAh):1801mAh-2200mAh
- Features: Mobile Phone Battery, Replacement Battery For iPhone 6 6s 6plus 6splus, Real Capacity Original Battery For iPhone Batteria
- Package: Fully Sealed Package
- Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 6s
- Contain: 1PC Battery And 1 Set Tool Kits For Installation
- Quality Certification: UL, FCC, CE, RoHS
- Suit for: For iPhone 6 6 Plus; Mobile Phone Battery For iPhone 6s 6s Plus
iPhone 6 replacement battery description
Benefits of Li-ion Battery
High power density: High energy density is one of the main advantages of lithium-ion battery technology. By using electronic equipment such as cell phones that require longer costs, while consuming more energy, there are always batteries with higher energy densities. (iPhone 6 replacement battery)
In addition, there are many applications of power tools for electric vehicles. A much higher density than lithium-ion batteries is a distinct advantage. Electric vehicles also need high-power battery technology. (iPhone 6 replacement battery)
Self-discharge: An issue with many rechargeable batteries is the amount of self-discharge. Lithium-ion cells have a much lower self-evacuation rate than other rechargeable cells, such as Ni-Cad and NiMH. In the first 4 hours after the charge, it is approximately 5% and then reaches about 1 or 2% per month.
We recommend you to read this article about the benefits of phone cases.
Low maintenance: One of the important advantages of lithium-ion batteries is that they do not need maintenance to ensure their performance. Ni-Cad cells require periodic evacuation to ensure that they do not show the memory effect. As with lithium-ion cells, this process or other similar maintenance procedures are not required.
No need to fill: Some rechargeable batteries should be charged for the first time. (iPhone 6 replacement battery)