iPhone x lens protector
- Brand Name: DREAMYSOW
- With Retail Package: No
- Use: Mobile Phone
- Features: Ultra-thin, Easy to Install, Scratch Proof
- Compatible Phone Brand: Apple iPhone
- Edge-to-edge Coverage: Yes
- Type: Camera Lens Film
- Package: Yes
iPhone x lens protector description
- Surface Hardness: The 9H hardness can effectively protect the screen from scratches and external shocks
- Delicate Touch: Whole Transparency. 0.2mm thick n made with chemically treated transparent tempered glass. Light Penetration Ratio of 93.7%
- Anti-Shatter Film. If broken, it breaks into small pieces that are not incisive, making it safer than other glass products
- Oleophobic coating (iPhone x lens protector)
- Perfect adhesion: Anti-Scratch: 7.5 Hardness Real tempered glass protector film.
Aixonne tells you how to choose tempered glass for mobile. (recommended article!)
Do you have to use a UV filter?
It’s not a simple matter to decide if you should use a UV filter.
A UV protector protects your lens from much more than dust and scratches. If you take pictures on the beach or in the desert, putting one dream is a good idea, but otherwise, it’s probably good without it.
UV filters have little effect on the quality of your images. Often, this will not make this difference. But if you absolutely need high-quality images, or show your photos with other flashlights and other artifacts, you must remove your UV filter.
What does the UV filter do?
The UV filter introduces UV light like a lens. Think of your sunscreen as yours. Some of the old photography photos were sensitive to UV light, so if you did not use a UV filter, you would have a blue-colored feel in your photos. It was very common if you took a picture somewhere, there is a lot of light from the UV light, like a really sunny day or at high altitude. You can see it on this polaroid by Moominsean on Flickr. (iPhone x lens protector)
- Unit type: the piece
- Package weight: 0.02kg (0.04lb.)
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these lens screen protectors too!