Buy Samsung phone battery
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Quality Certification: CE
- Battery Capacity(mAh): 2801mAh-3500mAh
- Original or Not: Original
- Product Attributes: 100% Original Genuine
- Whether to support NFC function: Support NFC function
- Battery capacity: 3220mAh
- Voltage limit: 4.4V
- Compatible with: Galaxy NOTE4/N910a/N910V/N910C/NOTE 4/N910u/N910F/N910H
- Packing specification: Bulk package (bubble envelope bag)
Samsung phone battery description (Buy Samsung phone battery)
This product ensures that the purchase is from the mobile phone manufacturers accessories sales channels, absolutely 100% original.
Important: New Lithium Ion batteries must be FULLY CHARGED and FULLY DISCHARGED 2 to 3 times, before being FULLY CONDITIONED. Please note that the full functionality and lifetime of the new lithium-ion battery will only complete after 2-3 times and the discharge cycle is complete. After you go through 2 to 3 cycles, you’ll never have to condition your battery again!
All talk and standby times are approximate, depending upon carrier’s network settings, signal strength, and features selected. Talk and Standby times will be lower in Analog mode as noted above.
We recommend you to read this article about the latest Samsung phones.
Steps to buying a phone battery:
1. Make sure the battery is sealed in a package.
2. Read the reviews of the seller and the batteries you have provided.
3. Do not buy a $ 10 battery for what you pay for (or less).
4. Make sure the batteries have a logo on them.
5. Almost all batteries have a 3D hologram. Make sure your battery label is not a copy of the hologram.
Read your mobile info
To get an alternative battery type, you need to know what kind of mobile phone you have and what type of battery is suitable. To find an alternative battery, you need to know the actual name and mobile phone number. This information can be found in the user manual. You can also write the IMEI number and battery type and serial number. You can also find it on your mobile phone, usually on a battery or label. Also check your mobile phone purchase information.