Best Handheld Gimbal
Handheld Gimbal, YI Brand, With YI 4K Action Camera and Selfie Stick, Bluetooth Remoter, 3-Axis Pan/Tilt/Roll, Manual Adjustment, 320 Degree
- Brand Name: yi
- Camera Integration: Yes
- App Setting: Yes
- of Axes: 3-Axis
- Support Remote Control: Yes
- LCD Screen: 19″, 640*360 Resolution Touch Screen,330PPI
- Bluetooth: Built-in 4.0BLE & 2.0 Dual
- Audio: 360 Degree Omni-Directional Dual Microphones
- Vertical Shooting: Yes
- Feature: Following The Shooting Mode
- Model Number: YI Handheld Gimbal Set
- Charging for Mobile Device: No
- Waterproof: Up to 40M With Waterproof Case
- Wi-Fi: Broadcom BCM43340 Dual-band 5GHz/2.4GHz
- Rolling Angle: -42 Degree ~ +42 Degree
- Package: Yes
- Type: Handheld Gimbal
- Panning Angle: -160 Degree ~ +160 Degree
- Video Format: 264 Codec, mp4 File Format
- Image Sensor: SONY IMX377, 1/2.3″, 12 Megapixels CMOS
- Communication: Bluetooth, WIFI
- Configured For: Action Photo Cameras
- Weight (g): 210g
- Size: 95mm x 77mm x 75mm
- Tilting Angle: -160 Degree ~ +160 Degree
- Lens: Lens F2.8 aperture / 155 Degree Wide-Angle
- Remote Control: Bluetooth (4.0BLE Low Power Consumption)
- Mountable: Built-in Tripod Mount(1/4″)
Best Handheld Gimbal Description
Why do you need a tripod? So what is the purpose of the tripod? You may need a tripod for some or all of the following:
- To increase the clarity and depth of field in your images by holding the camera in low light conditions when using slow shutter speeds.
- To rest heavy gear like a long-distance telephoto lens on a tripod.
- For shooting HDR and panoramic photos that require the same frame and precision.
- To capture night-time objects such as the moon, planets, stars, etc., as well as light-drawing or light-accessible photography for scenic and architectural photography.
- To shoot extreme close-ups/macros (flowers, insects, etc.)
- For firing at difficult or impossible (manual) angles.
- To shoot movies without shaking
Buy handheld gimbal online.
Aixonne tells you how to choose a tripod. (recommended article!)