Best canon 50mm lens, YONGNUO, YN50mm, F1.8, 50MM, AF MF, Camera Lens For Canon Rebel T6, 750D, 10D, 700D, Mark II-IV, 1300D, 800D, 5D
- Brand Name: YongNuo
- Compatible Type: Canon 350D, 70D, 450D, 700D, 600D, 650D, 40D, 60D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 500D
- YongNuo Model: 50mm F/1 8
- Lens UV Filter Size: 52mm
- Model Number: YN50MM
- Shooting Mode: Supports TV/M/AV/P and another camera
- Use: Camera
- Scene Type: Still Life, Scenery, Architecture, Human, People, Travel, Special, Wedding, Sports, Insect, Business
- Lens Stabilization Type: None ( Best canon 50mm lens )
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8
- Minimum Aperture: F22.0
- Lens Type: Automatic, Fixed Focus Lens
- Launch Date: 2013
- Weight: 101g-150g
- Full Frame: Yes
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 6 Blades
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Focus Type: Standard Prime
- Focus Mode: Af, Mf
- Package: Yes
Best canon 50mm lens help make you a better photographer
This lens could be argued that 50mm is a less thrilling focal length. A 50mm lens will find its way into your camera bag at some point. You may know that a 50mm lens is often the first lens that people buy when stepping up.
Best canon 50mm lens: Great for traveling
Weighs nearly nothing, you don’t even know it’s in your body camera. It has a big aperture f1.8. This lens is great for traveling because it’s lightweight, and is a fast lens. This camera lens will be great shooting in lower-light situations and will create a cinematic shallow depth of field. The field curvature also allows one to use a “focus and recompose” method with much less focusing error than with a lens with a flat field of focus.
YONGNUO, 50MM, F/1.8
This is one of the best canon 50mm lenses. The quality isn’t razor sharp, but the price is low. This Chinese camera lens made almost all plastic 50mm prime is a very good value for your money. Manual focusing is a bit dodgy but auto-focus is acceptable.
You may like to see this great camera stands.