Best Gimbal Camera Stabilizer
- Brand Name: AFI
- Model Number: D3
- Package: Yes
- Communication:3/8 Screw, Wired
- Type: Single Handgrip
- Weight (g): 1550
- Bundle: Bundle 2
- Size: 21*18*45
- Feature 1: with Servo Follow Focus
- Feature 2: for All Models of DSLR Mirrorless Camera Canon 5D2/3/4
- Use for: Stabilizer for camera
- Weight: 1.87kg /4.1lb
- Max Load: 1.7kg / 3.7lb ( Best Gimbal Camera Stabilizer)
- Battery: 3.7V 2600mAh*3 PCS
- Working Time: About 2 hours
- Gift: a Mini base stand
- Packing: Gimbal case
- Gimbal DSLR: camera gimbal
- Sports camera: handheld stabilizer
- Gimbal 3 axis: video stabilizer
- DSLR gimbal: mobile stabilizer
- Gimbal camera: handheld camera
- Follow camera: follow focus camera
- Handheld stabilizer camera: handheld video stabilizer camera
- Mobile handheld camera: video stabilizer camera
Product Description Of Best Gimbal Camera Stabilizer:
you can Move like the Phoenix
Hand-held Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR all Camera
AFI D3 Stabilizer usability for Pro Cameras
Roll & Pitch & Pan 3-Axis Steady Movement the gimbal stabilizer
3-Axis brushless motor driven steady technology, it makes photography more steady, has more coordinated and more sensitive.
Humanized Operation Panel ( Best Gimbal Camera Stabilizer)
It has one shutter button to operate, and easy to control the whole shooting process, visualization parameter adjustment, and able display.
3.2KG Max. Payload Innovative Gimbal Handle Design Built-in Foldable Mini Tripod Mount.
Follow the focus controller ( Best Gimbal Camera Stabilizer)
Unique streamline design in this product, you can mechanically follow focusing controller shoot whatever you want freely.
Upgrade Snap Quick Release Plate
It has a creative snap fastening plate, safe and quick
High Compatibility Interface with this gimbal stand ( Best Gimbal Camera Stabilizer)
It has built-in Mirco USB port for Firmware upgrade.
You can give this product as a gift to your friends, or anybody has a camera.
See other cameras stand products in this link.
Read about camera accessories in this link.