Baby Carrier Buy Online
- Brand Name: Beth Bear
- Type: Backpacks & Carriers
- Load Bearing: 9kg, 14kg, 12kg, 11kg, 18kg, 16kg, 15kg, 10kg, 13kg, 17kg
- Age Range:10-12 months, 2-30 months, 0-3 months, 4-6 months, 7-9 months, 3-30 months, 13-18 months, 19-24 months,
- Age Range2:3-24 months,2-24 months,2-18 months,2-12 months,1-10 months
- baby carrier Carriers Type: Back Carry
- Pattern Type: Patchwork
- Model Number: backpacks & carrier
- Carriers Type: Front Facing
- Material: Polyester, Cotton
- Carriers Type: Horizontal
- baby sling Type: Face-to-Face
- Features: baby carrier
- Product Features: baby sling, baby wrap, kangaroo baby bag
–4 carrying position modes: Chest way, kangaroo style, back carry, cross arm carry
–High-quality durable material, safe and exquisite design
–Adjustable shoulder belt, double-protection safety buckle, 3D ventilating back pad
–Suitable for carrying 2-30 months old baby kid
–Adjustable durable waistbelt for safer carrying
–Weight-load: Maximum 18kg
What is a baby carrier?
A baby carrier is a basically a weel “pouch-on-a-harness” that allows you a hands-free way of carrying your baby on your front, side or back, with the bonus of keeping your baby close.
Usually suitable from birth to around 3 or 4 years, front carriers can be used for more than just transport, and are good for getting things done around the house or soothing a fractious baby.
When is it safe to start using a baby carrier?
You can pack your baby carrier in your hospital bag and You can use a baby carrier as soon as your baby is born! Check the Owner’s Manual for your baby carrier to make sure your baby meets the minimum weight requirement for the baby carrier, as this can vary between models. Closeness to mom and dad is particularly very important for a newborn baby, so carry your baby as much as possible in the early days.
You can give this product as a gift to your friends, wife or anybody with a cute little baby.
See other baby carrier products in this link.