Broadlink power meter
- Brand Name: Broad Link
- Model Number: SP3/SP3S
- Material: V0 classes fire resistant PC
- Wireless Communication: Wi-Fi
- Support system: Android 4.0/ ISO 6.0 and above
- Channel: 2
- Use: Universal (broadlink power meter)
- Energy Monitor: Only SP3s support
- Security type: WEP/ TKIP/ AES
- Security mechanism: WEP/ WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK
- Type: Broad link SP3 Wi-Fi smart power socket
- Function: Remote control timer socket
- Max current: US 15A/ EU 16A /AU 10A
- Max power: 3600W (Resistive load)
- Power supply: AC110-240V AC 50/ 60Hz (The SP3 US standard only support 100-120V/15A)
- Wireless frequency: Wi-Fi 802.11b/G/B (2.4Ghz), 2.412-2.484GHz B/G/N
- Wireless IEEE standards: IEEE 802.11 B/G/N
- Working temperature: -20-70C
- Wireless consuming: ≤1.1W
- Working humidity: ≤80%
- Standby for you at night, support mini night light
Description of broad link power meter:
Broad link SP3 is a smart plug which has many useful features over the usual plugs. For starters, you can control wirelessly through in-app on your smartphone. The app is compatible with both IOS and Android devices which simplifies the control mechanism. There are various smart features in this plug like Timer, Night Light, IFTTT etc which makes it a smart choice over any other plug.
- Wi-Fi or mobile data (2G/3G can control the Broad link SP3).
- Comes with a night light built in to help with the low light.
- This product can bear up to 1800W power-rate which makes it an efficient choice for heavy appliances like AC, water heater.
- Small and portable design makes it easy to carry and use anywhere.
- Easy installation and set-up process make it simple to use. (broadlink power meter)
- SP3 support six different timers and up to 26 timer tasks.
- App access control which allows you to turn the plug On/Off when not at home.
- This smart plug is built using the fire resistant material which makes safe to use.
- It has a Wi-Fi range of 50 M.
- The app can be downloaded by scanning the QR code and is easy to use.
Electricity consumed could be accurate to one percent, more accurate than the common household electricity meters. (two percent)
Remotely cutting off home appliances power when don’t use them, save more electricity. (broadlink power meter)
Only SP3s can support power meter energy monitor, the SP3 and SP mini3 can not.
Max current: EU standard: 16A/ US standard: 15A/ AU standard:10A.