plant grafting tools
Grafting machine, Garden Tools, with 2 Blades, Tree Grafting Tools, Scissors, grafting tool, Cutting
Brand Name: DRTOOLS
Finishing: Not Coated
Pruner Type: Bypass
Pruning Tool Type: Pruners
Feature: Folding, Anti-Slip Grip
plant grafting tools description
Garden Tools with 2 Blades Tree Grafting Tools Secateurs Scissors Vaccination Knife Cutting Pruner jt001
How to graft fruit trees
This is a fast and reliable technique for the propagation of fruit trees. This allows growth to propagate a variety of tree names and even combines two or more species in a tree.
The Advantages of using fruit tree
There are many benefits to fruit trees. The most obvious is the speed or jump off the younger stage of growth. Fruit trees are full of fruit and flowers. Apple seedlings can reach 10 years or more. The link tree, on the other hand, can support it as soon as possible, usually in two or three years. (Buy plant grafting tools)
· Rootstock and scion it is easy to match the u-cut, V-cut or q-cut, rapid healing
· Using easily and fastly.
· Blade can be replaced
· Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant
we highly recommend this product which is one of the plant grafting tools in the market!
· Keep out of reach of children
· Do not use on the dry or old hardwood
do you want to know how you should start a garden?
How to use:
· Step 1: The grafting tool with “V & U & Ω” blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade, so you would have total six pieces blade.
· Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant is not the same size, match on the side only.
· Step 3: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
· 1x Fruit Tree Pruning Shears Grafting Cutting Tool
Do not miss this plant grafting tools For garden!
- Unit Type: a piece
- Package Weight: 0.38kg (0.84lb.)
see other grafting tools