3D Glass iPhone X
- Brand Name: BASEUS
- Compatible Phone Brand: Apple iPhone X
- Edge-to-edge coverage: Yes (3D Glass iPhone X)
- Type: Front Film, Transparent & Anti Blue Light
- Time: 2018 Newest Baseus tempered glass for iPhone X
- Material: High – Quality tempered glass
- Thickness: 0.23 mm
- 3D Surface full-screen coverage protective.
- Scratch proof, Anti-fingerprint, Screen protector glass film.
- Ultra-thin, Easy to install, Scratch-proof. (3D Glass I phone X)
- 3D Full coverage tempered glass for iPhone X.
Without restraint and bloom beauty of bare mobile:
Full glass design for full-screen transparent horizon and panoramic view
Feel good to forget the film:
Expected feeling of original screen and bare mobile upgrade cold grinding process with refinement.
Full screen without sight barrier more sensitive face recognition:
Unobstructed induction of original ID face. (3D Glass I phone X)
Upgrade five layers to strengthen the compression structure:
Layer by layer to enhance the protection performance.
Anti-Blue Light protection:
The anti- blue light function effectively blocks damage to blue light into your eyes and protect your eyesight.
Suitable for different cases :
Film match case perfectly. (3D Glass iPhone X)
Play game and typing:
Quickly and Smoothly
Fully open wonderful features:
Close oppressed to prevent the ash
Soft-edge arc, full protection of the elegant rounded corner:
Prevent broken edge, close fit the curve of the phone body.
Read about how to choose tempered glass for your phone.
Why do we recommend this 3D tempered glass iPhone X?
While many phones are now being produced with stronger screens, there is no phone that is completely shatter-resistant. You can always benefit from an extra layer of protection. Besides, it’s much easier to replace a screen protector than it is to replace the original screen.
This product is easier to install and goes on more smoothly. You must make sure that the screen is properly cleaned before application. So don’t miss it.
Package: With retail package.
See other products.
Do you want to learn how to apply a screen protector?