Best rechargeable bicycle light
- Mounting Position: Handlebar
- Charging Time: 3 hours by USB (5V voltage)
- Material: PC lampshade + ABS lamp shell
- Power supply: Battery
- Power: Built-in 800mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Fits For: Mountain Bike MTB Road Bike Headlight
- Applicable: Fits for 20-40mm diameter bike handlebar
- Color Temperature: 6000K Bicycle Flashlight
- Certification: Bicycle light
- Color: Black Rechargeable Bicycle Light
- Weight: 70g
- Led chip: CREE-XPE 3W LED chip
- Power LED: 3 W
- Lumen: 300 lumen
- Light modes: Highlight-Low Brightness-Flashing
- Size: 6.6 * 2.9 * 2.2cm
- Brightness: 300 lumens lamp beads
Description: (Best rechargeable bicycle light)
Types of bike lights
A well-lit bike is fitted with front, side and rear illumination to ensure your view of drivers and pedestrians.
For post-dark commuting – especially on trails that are away from light sources – your headlight needs a high-efficiency lighting system so you can stay ahead of it.
High-efficiency lighting systems: These are usually rechargeable optical systems that deliver maximum brightness. They are higher priced but are much brighter than traffic lights and help you to see in almost any situation where you go. (best rechargeable bicycle light)
We recommend you to read this article about the best-led lamp.
Headlights, side and tail lights: This helps to see your drivers in low light conditions. The brightest ones also improve your daytime vision. However, they are not bright enough to help you see where you want to spend most of the night. The main differences between the headlight models in installation options, the number of light-emitting diodes (LEDs), and whether they use rechargeable or disposable batteries.
Comparing light performance
- LEDs: Energy efficiency and durability make LEDs the dominant light source used in bicycle lights. They are in a wide range of brightness levels.
- Lumens: A single lumen of measurement that lowers the amount of light placed on the object you want. Measured at uniform distances, a lumen describes the light intensity of each light unit. (best rechargeable bicycle light)
- Beam pattern: If you are traveling in the street with street lights, you may want to select the headlight with a focused beam. On darker roads or trails, you want to go with a compact beam for a better view of the environment.
- FTW Bike Light
- light mount
- USB cable
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these bicycle-lights too!