Phone cases for Samsung
- Type: Fitted Case
- Design: Abstract/ Plain/ Business/ Matte/ Vintage/ Exotic
- Compatible Samsung Model: A8/ S10 LITE/ S10 PLUS/ S10E/ S8/ S9/ Note 9/ a series/ S10/ A30
- Retail Package: Yes
- Function: Anti-knock
- Feature: Top-class Design + Precise Hole + Fashion Accessories/ Shock-Proof + Scratch-Resistant + Anti-Skid + Dirt-resistant
Description: (Phone cases for Samsung)
Screen protectors do exactly what their name implies (they protect your screen). These are usually plastic or glass cutters that fit perfectly on your screen to prevent scratches on your screen.
Now screen protectors come in two different flavors: plastic and glass. Plastic shields are generally flexible and protect against scratches. Glass shields are a thin sheet of really strong glass that not only provides scratch protection but also provides a bit of strength to your phone screen. (phone cases for Samsung)
We recommend you to read this article about iPhone XR cases.
Materials used in mobile phone cases and covers
The materials used to make the cell phone cover must be strong, flexible, and affordable. There is very little material that meets all of these requirements.
- Leather – Used in wallets, sleeves, and jewelry. Leather has a high degree of protection. It also has a delicate and delicate appearance. The only downside to buying it is its high price. (phone cases for Samsung)
- Artificial Leather – This is a good alternative to the original leather. Cheaper and durable. It is the most popular material used in cases. But it lacks the classic look and durability of real leather.
- Silicone / Gel – This material is the most used material for making bags and coatings. It is robust, flexible and affordable. Usually used in cases of skin type. (phone cases for Samsung)
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these phone cases too!