Buy teeth cleaning tools
- Item Type: Teeth Whitening
- Dental tools: Charcoal Teeth Whitening
- Ingredient: Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Whitening: Dental
- Dental clarifier: Stomatology
- Size: Small
- Dental Clareament: Teeth
- Dentistry: Dentistry
- Product weight: 19 grams
- Housing material: plastic
Description: (Buy teeth cleaning tools)
- This professional strength whitening paint pencil allows a fine application of whitening gel.
- The active oxygen bubbles are instantly removed to remove stains.
- It is ph neutral and easy to apply. The gel dries quickly, so it won’t rub.
- Powerful whitening: brings the power of professional whitening directly to you in a handy gel pen.
- Powerful results: in just 1 week you can whiten your teeth up to 4 shades whiter. (buy teeth cleaning tools)
- Comfort: you can travel with you, so you can easily bleach on the fly to ensure that whitening treatments are not lost.
- More effective: whitening paint is the most effective method of teeth whitening because the whitening process begins.
How to use:
- Apply petroleum jelly inside the lips and gums before starting treatment.
- Shake the pen. Move the brush and turn clockwise until the gel covers the brush head.
- Gently apply a thin layer on the teeth, avoiding gums or lips.
- Rinse the tooth gel after 10 minutes of application, as necessary.
- Clean any gel in contact with the lips and rinse the area thoroughly.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after application. (buy teeth cleaning tools)
Do you want to learn how to look beautiful?
If your teeth are dark or aged (especially coffee and tea) and have a color change that looks yellow, brown or orange, you’re probably a good candidate for whitening teeth. On the other hand, discoloration that appears to be gray is usually caused by smoking, the use of tetracycline or fluorosis antibiotics, which results in excessive fluoride ingestion during tooth formation. While whitening may help clear these spots, the results will be less dramatic.
Before using any bleach product – even without a prescription – it is a good idea to ask your dentist if they are safe for you to use. For example, anyone with gum disease or tooth enamel should avoid bleaching products in general because they can irritate sensitive teeth in advance. (buy teeth cleaning tools)
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you check out these teeth cleanings too!