Adjustable leather dress belts
- Gender: Women
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Belt Width: 1cm
- Buckle Length: 108cm
- Style: Fashion
- Buckle Width: 1cm
- Belt Material: High-Quality PU Leather
- Belt Buckle Material: Alloy
- Color: 12 colors
- Packing: 1 belt
Description: (Adjustable leather dress belts)
Belt and buckle styles
The bigger your belt, the less formal it is. Dress belts usually have very small flat belt belts (and have thinner belts themselves).
Larger rounded buckles are more common in casual styles. Almost all dress belts will have either a gold-colored or silver-colored finish.
- Buckles with a tongue: In these cases, the belt slides through a loop of metal.
- Belt buckles with a hook: A plate made of metal or plastic is attached by slipping a hook on the back of the buckle through the front of the belt.
- Buckles with a sliding hatch: The belt goes through a metal latch, where a peg presses the belt in place.
- Braided belts: Since the belt is woven, there are no holes. Instead, the tongue can slip between any of the bands. (adjustable leather dress belts)
Do you want to learn how to choose belts for women?
- Frame styles: The basic style of men’s formal belts – a simple rectangular shape.
- Plates: They are usually decorative and informal, common on cowboy and biker belts. These belts have rear hooks that pass through the strap.
- Box frame: The box is hollow and the belt passes inside it, with a peg that keeps the belt in place inside. This means that these belts need no holes.
- D-Ring: One-or-two rings make the buckle and the belt is fastened by threading through them, usually a casual style. (adjustable leather dress belts)
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you check out these belts too!