Best beach swimwear
- Type of sport: One Piece Swimming
- Material: Polyester/Spandex
- Gender: Girls
- Pattern Type: Scraps
- One-piece swimsuit: Summer swimwear
Description: (Best beach swimwear)
Swimsuit strap styles
The straps on women’s swimsuits can be fashionable, but for active sports the function is essential. When choosing a suit, keep in mind that wider straps are often more comfortable than narrower ones and usually provide better support. (best beach swimwear)
- Adjustable straps: Adjustable straps allow you to tighten the straps to fit your particular body and use them easily when loosening the straps.
- Back closure: Bathing suit tops with back closures can make tops easier to put on and remove, especially when the fabric is wet.
- Racerback / crisscross: These strap styles allow you to maintain a good arm and shoulder range while maintaining fitness. (best beach swimwear)
- Halter: The straps on the straps are tied around your neck and are a great option to support older people (of course, they can cause neck discomfort).
We recommend you to read this article about swimsuits by body type.
How should a swimsuit fit?
For fitted styles, you want your suit nice and snug but not overly constricted. If you keep tugging on your suit because it’s riding upon you or the straps or waistband dig into you, it’s probably a sign to go up in size. (best beach swimwear)
For high-intensity water sports:
If you spend a lot of time plunging into the waves, you don’t want to worry about lowering your bottom or lowering your ground.
For heat and sun protection:
Swimwear often has a lot of layering potential to help you adjust the temperature and exposure during the day. You may start in the morning from the top of the bikini and cover it with a coat or a swimsuit when the afternoon sun sinks. Throw on a pair of board shorts after a paddle or zip-up with a sun-protective hoodie.
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you check out these girls-accessories too!