Best breathable sports bras
- Type of sport: YOGA
- Material: Nylon Spandex
- Feature: Breathable
- Closure Type: Elastic band
Description: (Best breathable sports bras)
- 100% brand new condition and high quality
- Color: 4 colors, as shown in the pictures, there may be a slight color difference.
- Full cup type / vest
- Suitable for sports, running, yoga, etc.
- High resilience
Letter size: Bust size suitable for bra
- S 68-74 cm / 26.77 “-29.13” 32 / 70BCD 34 / 75B
- M 75-79 cm / 29.52 “-31.10” / 34 / 75BCD 36 / 80B (best breathable sports bras)
- L 80-86 cm / 31.49 “-33.85” / 36 / 80BCD 38 / 85B
- XL 87-90 CM / 31.88 “-35.9” / 38 / 85BCD 40 / 90B
We recommend you to read this article about which bra style is comfortable?
Does the band ride up your back?
If yes, your bra is too big or needs tightening. If it’s still too loose after adjusting the band, it’s time to lower the band size (and possibly up a cup).
Do your breasts spill over or bulge under the cup?
If yes, your cups are too small and you need to go up a cup size.
Do the cups pucker or gap?
If your breasts don’t fill out the cups, your bra is too large. (best breathable sports bras)
Do your straps slip and slide?
If you’ve adjusted your straps and they still fall off, either the band is too big or your bra has lost its elasticity. If you have sloped shoulders, opt for a racerback bra or a style with convertible straps.
Do your straps dig into your shoulders?
If so, try loosening the straps. If that doesn’t solve the problem, it’s likely the cups are too small and you need to go up a cup size.
Do the wire poke and prod?
If so, you’re wearing a cup size that’s too small.
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you check out these bras too!