Best wireless speakers with USB
- Bluetooth standard: Bluetooth V2.1
Description: (Best wireless speakers with USB)
Instructions for use:
- Insert the receiver into the USB interface of the speaker.
- Open the mobile phone with Bluetooth (or the computer) and look for the Surrounding Bluetooth Devices to find a device called BT-DONGLE and the pairing code is 0000 (if you ask) after the pairing is successful, the light LED will be delayed.
- Then you can select music via Bluetooth from a cell phone or a computer, great music will be played from a speaker
- Built-in microphone, support hands-free function. (best wireless speakers with USB)
- The USB Bluetooth music receiver or extension line also does not need traction cable, does not need 3.5mm headphone line to transfer and send.
- The Bluetooth V2.1 Bluetooth music receiver provides reliable and high-quality sound.
- You can also remember up to 6 paired devices, even if the user has a variety of Bluetooth devices.
- Compact and small size design, easy to carry.
- Perfectly compatible: our products can be compatible with almost 95% of the mobile phone in the market. Compatible with iPhone and most types of smartphones. (best wireless speakers with USB)
See some tips about buying a speaker for a wiser shopping!
Speakers in furniture: Do you need to put some of your speakers in a hobby cabinet? If so, you’ll want to avoid the big bookshelf or monitor the speakers with ports that produce a lot of basses. All of these basses will just get healthy in the cabinet and probably produce some unwanted resonances. If you have to put speakers in a cabinet, plan to find a bookshelf speaker that stops the bass playing at about 80 Hz.
While we’re at it, the interior of the cabinet is about the worst place you can attach a portable subwoofer. Choose a place for your underwear, or plan your underwear in a way that makes it easy to get rid of it in a hidden location. (best wireless speakers with USB)
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these speakers too!