Naviforce women’s watch
- Brand Name: Naviforce Calendar
- Clock Movement: QUARTZ
- Water Resistance Depth: 3 Bar
- Clasp Type: Buckle
- Style: Fashion and Casual (NAVIFORCE Women’s Watch)
- Case Material: Alloy
- Box and Case Material: Paper
- Features: Complete calendar, Automatic time setting, Shock Resistant, Waterproof, Anti-magnetic, Glowing
- Bracelet Material Type: Leather
- Dial Diameter: 32mm
- Model Number: NF5001 watch women
- Band Length: 23cm
- Dial Window Material Type: Hardlex
- Case Thickness: 9mm
- Band Width : 10mm
- Case Shape: Round
- Item Type: Quartz Wristwatches (Naviforce women’s watch)
We recommend you to read this article about watch tyes.
Choose the right size watch for your wrist (Naviforce women’s watch)
If you want to buy a new watch, learn how to size a watch. Keep in mind what kind of a fit you’d like when you’re shopping for watches so you know what to look for. This can prevent future adjustments. If you do need to make adjustments to your watch, determine how you’d like your watch to fit and then add links, remove links, or replace the strap. (Naviforce women’s watch)
Measuring Your Wrist
It is important to take a measurement of your wrist. This will allow you to establish where your wrist falls on a basic scale of small to large, and give you an exact measurement to provide us with when you order your watch through Aixonne so that ultimately we can adjust the bracelet for your ideal fit.
The easiest and most accurate way to do this is to purchase a tailor’s tape measure. If you have a tape measure that is great, if not you can use our printable wrist measure. From there, measure around your wrist, above the bone, in the exact location where you would wear your watch. (Naviforce women’s watch)
As a general rule, 6 – 7 inches means you are in the small to medium range, while 7.5 – 8 inches means you are on the larger side. Any bigger than that means you are extra-large.
Read about wear a watch.
Do you need a better watch?
Not satisfied yet? Take a look at these great watches too!