Beard styling brush
- Item Type: Beard comb, beard shaping styling comb
- Model Number: Beard comb for men
- Size: Normal size
- Material: Wood
Description: (Beard styling brush)
About the comb:
- The comb is made of natural black golden sandalwood. the material is a top one for comb, its products have natural fragrant.
- The smell of vanilla, when the time goes by, the color will be deeper and more charming.
- Durable, easily handled for daily use, One of its use for beard, the others for hair.
- The benefits:anti-static, snag-free and no tangles are also the benefits.
- The bag is made of high-quality PU leather with suede lining, it is so soft that it gives you incredible texture. (Beard styling brush)
- It also will give your comb the best protection.
Men’s Boar Bristle shave brush:
- High quality, natural boar bristles, it is hard.
- It can use with all shaving creams and soaps of all skin types.
Men’s nylon bristle shave brush:
- Extremely dense, incredibly soft, creates a perfect rich lather, soft enough to feel smooth on your skin.
- Silky, soft and firm, works well with all shaving soap and foam, easy to clean.
- Absorbent is good, it helps you apply shaving cream fast and get a real wet shave. (Beard styling brush)
- This brush can whip up a thick, foamy lather that covers your beard area completely.
- Suitable for animal protectors and vegetarians.
Check out another beard shaping tool.
About the badger hair shaving brush:
- 100% pure badger hair shaving brush with resin handle.
- Easy to keep water and work up a perfect rich lather just in a second, get peerless comfortable grooming.
- The handle is designed according to the principle of ergonomics. It is easy to hold tight and easy to place. suitable for all types of shaving razors.
- There are not exactly the same two leaves in the world, so there is not the same wood. (Beard styling brush)
- The comb is handmade, so there will be an error of the measurement.
- There will be a little difference in color texture and measurement in the different comb, It’s a normal phenomenon.