Best single bed sheets
- Type: Sheet sets, pillowcase, and padding
- Pattern Type: Plant
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Weight: 8KG
- Application Size: 2m (4 feet)/ 1.8m (6 feet)/ 1.5m (5 feet)/ 1.0m (3.3 feet)
- Fabric Density: 133×76
- Style: Jacquard (Best single bed sheets)
- Thread Count: 400tc
- Pattern: Printed
- Fabric Count: 40
- Technician: Flat Screen Printing
- Material: Polyester / Cotton
- Use: House
- Package list: Bed Skirt * 1/Pillowcase * 2
- If you need other sizes: 100×200 cm/180×220 cm/200×220 cm
Description: (Best single bed sheets)
Good materials are very important for a set of quality pages. How you choose your materials can depend on a number of factors, including the type of mattress you are sleeping on, the heat or the cold, and you prefer to wash the sheets.
Because it is naturally soft and breathable, cotton is the most common fiber used for making sheets. Cotton plants produce jars (or seed capsules) that typically contain at least 200,000 separate fibers. Short fibers (shorter than 1 8/8 in.), Long fibers (1 8/8 8 to 1 1/4 in.), Or long main fibers (1 3/8 ″ to 2) may be in cotton sheets. (best single bed sheets)
Do you want to learn how to make your house decoration?
Polyester is a durable synthetic fabric that mimics the softness and lightness of cotton. It may be blended with other fabrics (such as cotton or rayon) to create a blended material or be well woven into micro-fibers.
True to its name, microfiber is made out of fibers that are finely woven. Microfiber material has to be a specific thickness (1 denier) in diameter to qualify as such.
- The skirt made with a random cut of the bed surface, maybe different from the picture.
- Manual measurement of 1-3cm error is allowed
- The size of the country is different, check it before buying (best single bed sheets)
- Due to the different monitors and light effects, the actual color of the item may differ slightly from the color shown in the pictures.
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you check out these beddings too!