Patchwork corduroy pants
- Item: Hip Hop Pants Vintage Color Block Patchwork Corduroy Cargo Harem Pant
- Brand Name: Tiny Spark
- Sizes: M L XL XXL Regular Fit
- Pant Style: Harem Pants
- Material: Comfortable Soft, Cotton Fabric
- Thickness: Midweight
- Model Number: A39K8055
- Style: Hip Hop (Patchwork corduroy pants)
- Fit Type: Regular
- Fabric Type: Corduroy
- Decoration: Pockets
- Waist Type: Mid
- Closure Type: Elastic Waist
- Length: Ankle-Length Pants
- Front-Style: Flat
- Colors: Brick Red Green Yellow Black Patchwork
- Season: Spring Summer Autumn Winter
- Specialty: Colorful patchwork, Elastic waist & drawstring, Big pockets
- Describe: Casual Sport Joggers Sweatpants
Description: (Patchwork corduroy pants)
When we talk about the clothing you wear to your first hip hop dance class, aim for casual. A loose fighting t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants are completely acceptable. Or, if you’re inclined, you can go out and buy some trendy new hip hop pants and tops.
Most dancers typically wear baggier hip hop pants rather than shorts, spandex or yoga pants that you might see in other types of dance classes. But a regular pair of sweatpants will do, as well. Make sure everything is clean and washed. Hip hop class is casual, but that doesn’t mean you should show up sloppy. Keep the jewelry light. This is still dance class, after all, and wearing too much of it can actually put you and your fellow dancers at risk for an injury. (Patchwork corduroy pants)
Check out these nice women’s pants too!
See other women’s pants.
Read this article about women’s t-shirt styles.