Black carbon face mask
- Type: Exfoliating Mask
- Features: Rejuvenating/ Oil Control/ Acne Treatment
- Net Weight: 50g
- Ingredient: Volcanic mud
- Formulation: Mud
- Gender: Unisex
- Useful life: 3 years
Description: (Black carbon face mask)
Water, Propanediol, kaolin, polyvinyl alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, rubber latex, ammonium glycolate, Imidazolidinyl urea aroma
Effect: Absorbs pimple pores and stubborn dirt, reduces pores, regulates oil secretion
Main components: Deionized water, glycerin, propylene glycol, daily use fragrance, polyvinyl alcohol, germ all II PVA
Principle: Oil secretion regulation
To correctly use this product, even apply a thin layer on the face avoiding direct contact with the eyes, eyebrows, and lips
Concerns: Enlarged pores, pimples, anti-aging, fine lines and spots, oily skin, strawberry nose. (black carbon face mask)
Effect: Pimple absorbent pores and stubborn dirt, reduces pores, regulates oil secretion.
We recommend you to read this article about the best nail colors for your skin tone.
How to use:
- Wash the face with warm water and cover with a warm towel to open the pores.
- Spread the pimple remover mask gently on your face and wait for 10-15 for it to dry.
- Peel the black mask gently from the chin to the forehead. (black carbon face mask)
- Rain with cold water and you can apply your daily care products later.
- The blackhead mask is only used to remove pimples, exfoliate and clean the skin.
- It is not effective against acne. Do not use it on your acne or inflamed areas.
- Extend the Blackhead mask slowly in the same direction on your face
- Make sure you are not allergic.
- If there is any discomfort, stop using it.
Graphite crucible mini furnace gold torch metal melting:
1 * blackhead removal mask
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you check out these masks too!