Best computer heatsink
- Brand Name: NoEnName_Null
- Model Number: 4NB180302
- Application: RAM
- Color: Black
- Lines: None
- Quantity: 1 Set(10pcs)
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- The heatsink is with glue tape on the back.
- Viscosity is very strong, easy to use. (best computer heatsink)
- Made of aluminum alloy, not easy to rust.
- Using: Computer motherboard chip, memory chip, memory chips, and card small chip, small chip hard all kinds of computer electronic chip auxiliary heat.
Description: (best computer heatsink)
A heat sink is a device that incorporates either a fan or some other means to keep a hot component, like a processor, cooled down. A heat sink that has both active and passive cooling mechanisms.
Though the term heat sink probably isn’t one most people think of when they hear the word computer, it should be. Without heat sinks, modern computers couldn’t run at the speeds they do. Just as you cool down with a cold bottle after a high impact workout, heat sinks cool down your computer’s processor after it runs multiple programs at once. And without a quality heat sink, your computer processor is at risk of overheating, which could destroy your entire system.
What is a heat sink?
A heat sink is an object that disperses heat from another object. They’re most commonly used in computers but are also found in DVD players, cell phones and even refrigerators. In computers, a heat sink is an attachment for a chip that prevents the chip from overheating and, in modern computers, it’s as important as any other component. (best computer heatsink)
- Transition: 1cm=10mm=0.39inch.
- Please allow a 0-1cm error due to manual measurement.
Package includes: (No retail package)
- 10 X Aluminum Heatsink.