Best condenser microphone
- Adjustment Type: Single microphone
- Usage: Computer Microphone
- Communication: Wired
- Transducer: Condenser Microphone
- Package: Yes
- Style: Portable Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 45dB ± 1dB
- Output impedance: 150Ω30% (at 1 kHz)
- Load impedance: ≥1000 Ω (best condenser microphone)
- Equivalent to noise level: 16dBA
- Electric current: 3mA
- Microphone body weight: 240g
- Dimension: Approximately 16 x 5 x 5 cm / 6.3 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches
- Cable Length: Approximately 2.9 m / 9.5 feet
- Microphone Material: Steel net + Zinc alloy handpiece
- Color: Black
Description: (Best condenser microphone)
- 1 BM-800 condenser microphone
- power cable
- Anti-wind foam cap
- Shockproof plastic assembly
Do you want to learn how to choose a tripod?
The choice of microphones can be daunting for a first-time buyer looking at a wide range of shapes, sizes, and prices. But the basic concepts behind the microphone are very simple.
Once you have determined that you are using a microphone, it can be easy to choose one that meets your needs and budget.
Condenser microphones are highly sensitive and precise microphones that make instruments and sounds shine.
Travel musicians rely heavily on rugged dynamic microphones.
You can connect directly to your PC with a USB microphone.
Some musicians and speakers must be able to move there and engage the crowd. This is where wireless microphones are available.
For interviews and lectures, a small lavash microphone that fits into your dress is a great choice.
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these microphones too!