Electrical test probe
- Model Number: Test Probe
- Main body material: copper
- Needle material: stainless steel
- Length: approx. 79mm
- Needle size: approx. 20 x 0.7mm
- DIY Supplies: Electrical
- Current: 1A
- Voltage: 30V-60V
- Color: Red+Black
- Fit for: Multimeter
Description: (Electrical test probe)
Use test probes to establish a connection between a circuit under test and the measuring instrument. They also range from very simple, robust devices to complex probes. On the whole, a test probe includes the probe, cable and terminating connector. There are several basic types of products. Voltage probes measure voltage but current probes measure current. Differential probes measure differential signals which are referenced to each other instead of ground. By contrast, single-ended test probes measure signals referenced to the ground. Logic probes measure logic levels in digital circuits. On the whole, selecting electrical test probes requires an analysis of performance specifications. The attenuation factor is the amount by which the test probe reduces the amplitude of the signal being measured.
- The tip can also insert into 4mm jack and the jack at the end can be inserted 4mm banana plug! (Electrical test probe)
- Anti-breaking soft handles, copper needles, test probes manipulate in the test more sensitive and more accurate, good quality and ultra-durable.
- It also fits for connecting banana plug, binding post, can help your multimeter!
- Please allow 1-5mm errors due to manual measurement. (Electrical test probe)
- Item color in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor.
- 2pcs x test probe (1pc x black and 1pc x red)
Check out another multimeter test too!
Read this article about buying wireless routers.