Best lavalier microphone
- Adjustment Type: Single microphone
- Jack: 5mm
- Use: Conference Microphone
- Communication: Wired
- Transducer: Condenser Microphone
- Package: Yes
- Style: Lavalier Microphone
- Transducer Type: Electric Capacitor
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz
- Signal / Noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -30 dB +/- 3dB / 0dB = 1 V / Pa, 1 kHz
- Output impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Battery Type: LR44 (included)
- Microphone: 0.7 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches (18.00 x 8.30 x 8.30 mm)
- Audio Cable: 20ft (6m)
Description: (Best lavalier microphone)
BOYA BY-M1 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, designed for Smartphones, DSLR, camcorders, PC Audio recorders, etc., is perfect for video use. With the Omni pickup pattern, for full 360 ° coverage, it gives you the ability to capture anything in your sight. In addition, the integrated 6 meters (20 ”) cable with a 3.5mm gold 4-pin connector is only a second thing that can be connected to your smartphones and most of your cameras. 100% is a good choice. Appointed for presentations and audio and video recorders
- For Smartphone:
Turn off the microphone. Slide the on / off to the off / Smartphone. The power is off.
- For DSLR, camcorders, audio recorders, PC, etc .:
Turn on the microphone. Slide the on / off to the on. (best lavalier microphone)
See some tips about buying a wireless charger for wiser shopping!
What is in the box?
- 1x BY-M1 microphone
- 1x foam
- 1×3.5 to 6.5mm adapter
- 1 X Bag
- 1x Manual
- Windshield/tripod Ulanzi Optional
Most home studio users fall into the following categories:
Singing Vocals / Voice-over work
Acoustic Instruments – Usually guitar but could be any number of things
Screaming Vocals (Rock) / Spoken Word (Rap)
Amplifiers – Electric or bass guitar output (best lavalier microphone)
For the iPhone with the lightning interface, you first need a cable adapter.
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these microphones too!