Buy hair comb online
- Brand Name: myyeah
- Item Type: Hair Brush /Hair Comb
- Model Number: SKU000914
- Material: Plastic
- Size: Different sizes
- Color: Black (buy hair comb online)
- Use for: Hair Styling Hairdressing
- Size: 18cm-22cm
- Comb Teeth: Wide& Fine Tooth
- Style: 12 style combs
- Comb Style: Teasing comb, fine teeth comb, tail comb
- Stylish design and high quality.
- Convenient to use. (buy hair comb online)
- The perfect accessory for all barbers & hairstylists.
- It will not scratch your scalp or damage your hair.
- Made of high-quality plastic.
- Anti-static, heat-resistant, anti-bacteria.
Description: (buy hair comb online)
Does Combing several times help?
Yes. Hair combing serves a similar function as massaging and helps to keep your scalp and hair in good health. Here is how:
When you comb your hair, you stimulate the scalp and that helps to increase blood flow. The increased circulation brings with it more oxygen and nutrients, which nourish the hair roots and promote hair growth.
hair Combing also activates the sebaceous gland, which produces sebum (scalps natural oil). Along with keeping the scalp and hair moisturized, sebum coats the scalp surface and works to create the right pH balance, which is very important for a healthy scalp. And healthy scalp equals healthy hair. (buy hair comb online)
Frequent hair combing also helps to move the natural conditioning oils from your scalp down to the hair shaft and ends of your hair, conditioning these parts of the hair. This is especially beneficial for those with dry and frizzy hair, and also for people who wash their hair once or twice a week.
Lastly, hair combing also helps to loosen and remove dead skin which could clog the pores of the scalp and block the follicles, causing scalp irritation as well as affecting the hair growth.
The health benefits of combing your hair are:
- It makes your hair silky and healthy.
- It acts as a hair massage. (buy hair comb online)
- Increases the blood circulation of the scalp.
- It boosts up the pores and glands of the scalp.