Best magnetic iPad case
Please check your iPad model before making the order.
- iPad 2/3/4 Model: A1395/A1396/A1397/A1403/A1416/A1430/A1458/A1459/A1460
- iPad Air Model: A1474/A1475/A1476
- Air2 Model: A1566/A1567
- iPad Air3 Model: A2123/A2152/A2153/A2154
- 9.7 inch 2017 Model: A1822/A1823
- iPad 9.7 inch 2018 Model: A1893/A1954
- 10.2 inch 2019 Model: A2197/A2198/A2200 (best magnetic iPad case)
- iPad Pro 9.7 inch Model: A1673/A1674/A1675
- Pro 10.5 inch Model: A1701/A1709/A1852
- iPad Pro 11 inch Model: A1934/A1979/A1980/A2013
- Mini 1/2/3 Model: A1432/A1454/A1455/A1489/A1490/A1491/A1599/A1600
- iPad mini 4 Model: A1538/A1550
- Mini 5 Model: A2124/A2125/A2126/A2133
Description: (best magnetic iPad case)
Protective Shell/Skin When smartphones first appeared, many people bought them ‘as is’ and only found out through bitter experience that a case was essential to avoid the bumps and scratches of normal daily use. Now, when we buy an iPad, even though we know they are built sturdily in true Apple fashion, we also buy a case for it, having learned the lesson that accidents can and do happen.
The primary purpose of an iPad case is to protect what is a very expensive and delicate device from damage caused by knocks, scrapes and even falls. The whole idea is that, if and when an accident does occur, the damage will be borne by the casing rather than by the iPad itself. Since iPad’s first appeared, people have admitted to sitting on them, dropping them from heights, leaving them on car hoods and even out in the rain overnight. While not all survived, those that did probably did so because they had a protective case. (best magnetic iPad case)
Every iPad looks the same until you put it in its case. Then it takes on a persona that reflects the personality of its owner. Just as smartphones are the central device in many people’s lives, iPad’s are becoming just as indispensable, and people are seeking to individualize their ‘best friends’ as much as possible in order to stand out from the crowd.
As well as being a protective device, newer iPad cases are becoming more functional and user-friendly as well. Often a case can prevent you from fully using your iPad, unless you remove it from its case, so cases are appearing that not only allow you to access all functions but to perform new ones as well. Examples include the case that adds a physical keyboard, allowing the iPad to look and work like a notebook; and the case that functions as a holder, allowing you to stand it on a surface at an angle and watch it like a television screen. (best magnetic iPad case)