Buy digital multimeter
- Brand Name: KETOTEK
- Model: DT830B
- Model Number: Digital Multimeter
- DIY Supplies: Electrical
- Display Type: Digital Display
- Dimensions: 126 x 70 x 24mm
- Operating Mode: Handheld (buy digital multimeter)
- Measuring Resistance Range: 200Ohm~2000K Ohm
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 ℃
- Measuring Voltage Range: 20~1000V
- Measuring Current Range: 200uA~10A
- Dimension: 125x70x23mm
- Power Supply: 9V 6F22 battery ( not included )
- Color: Black
Features: (buy digital multimeter)
- 100% Brand New.
- 3 ½ digits LCD display with max. reading 1999.
- Dimension: 126x70x24mm.
- Weight: 170g.
- Power: 20mW. (buy digital multimeter)
- low power indicator. ( 9V Battery is not included )
- Overload Protection.
- The Digital Multimeter integrates Voltmeter, Ammeter, and ohmmeter which is an ideal instrument for use in fields such as laboratory, workshop, DIYers and home applications.
Showed as in the table: (buy digital multimeter)
A digital multimeter is a device which provides combined functionality of ammeter, voltmeter, and ohmmeter. We commonly know it as DMM. It is most widely used due to its small size, price, and ease in operation. A digital multimeter has an analog/digital converter that provides a digital readout. This increases the precision in reading the values.
Advantages of Digital Multimeters:
- They are more accurate than analog multimeters.
- They reduce reading and interpolation errors.
- The ‘auto-polarity’ function can prevent problems from connecting the meter to a test circuit with the wrong polarity.
- Parallax errors are eliminated. If the pointer of an analog multimeter is viewed from a different angle, you will see a different value. This is a parallax error. A digital multimeter’s numerical display solves this problem. (buy digital multimeter)
- Digital multimeter displays have no moving parts. This makes them free from wear and shock failures.
- The digital output is suitable for further processing or recording and can be useful in a rapidly increasing range of computer-controlled applications.
- Accuracy is increased due to digital readout. You can make a mistake in reading the scale in analog multimeter, but digital multimeters have an LCD display to show accurate reading.
- The ‘auto-ranging’ feature of a digital multimeter helps in selecting different measurement ranges, which can prevent damage to the meter if the wrong range is selected.
- 1 x DT830B digital multimeter;
- 1 x Test leads;
- 9V Battery is not included; (buy digital multimeter)
- 1 x User Manual;
- Note: This item is without retail box.
- The multimeter and the test leads might be different from the picture, but the function is the same, please understand.