Buy Bluetooth USB adapter
- Brand Name: EASYIDEA
- Model Number: BA100401
- Item Name: Bluetooth Adapter
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth v4.0+EDR V2.1/2.0/3.0
- Symbol rate: 3Mbps
- Receiving range: 0-20M
- Chip: CSR8510 (buy Bluetooth USB adapter)
- Frequency Range: 2.400-2.480GHz
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Color: Black
- Distance: 0-20M
- Item Size: 21x16x5 mm
- Warranty: 2 Years
- OS Supported: Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ Vista/ XP/ 2000/ 98/ Me etc.
- Application: Wireless mouse/ Keyboard/ PC
- Features: Bluetooth Adapter, USB Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth Dongle, USB Bluetooth Receiver, Bluetooth Music Adapter, Adaptador Bluetooth Transmitter For Computer PC Laptop
- Package: Yes
- USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter with high speed up to 3Mbps.
- Bluetooth low energy Radio USB Dongle.
- Dual-mode Bluetooth transfer.
- Low-power selectable 1.2 to 3.6 VI/O.
- Supporting Bluetooth voice data. (buy Bluetooth USB adapter)
- Supporting multiple languages.
- Compatible with Bluetooth v1.2/2.0/2.1/3.0/4.0
Description: (buy Bluetooth USB adapter)
Bluetooth, a high-frequency wireless technology, allows devices to communicate with each other over short distances. Bluetooth dongles, or USB Bluetooth adapters, are small, gadgets that enable this technology on home computers or laptops, providing many potential benefits. All you have to do is plug in the adapter to a USB port and it does the rest!
Features and Benefits
There are many reasons you might want a USB Bluetooth adapter on your home laptop or computer. Communication with cell phones and PDAs, wireless printing, network sharing, file transfers, and using a wireless keyboard and mouse are among the many things you can do with Bluetooth. Bluetooth is cheap to implement, supports a high rate of data transfer and is secure. Because Bluetooth uses “spread-spectrum frequency hopping” there is little worry of interference even when many devices are communicating at once. (buy Bluetooth USB adapter)
How it works
Bluetooth adapters work using the plug-and-play feature of the Mac and Windows operating systems, so they can be removed and reinserted at any time. When you plug a device in, the software driver stored in the device is transferred to and interpreted by the operating system. There is usually no installation required, although some adapters do require you to install drivers from a CD the first time you use them. Once it’s installed, the adapter usually lights up and begins sending signals to search for Bluetooth devices in the area. If it finds any, you are given the option to communicate with them. (buy Bluetooth USB adapter)