Buy hair brush
- Brand Name: Abody
- Item Type: Hairdressing Tool
- Model Number: Hairbrush
- Material: Resin, Bristle & Nylon & Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene & Rubber
- Size: Approx. 24.7 * 7.5 * 4.3cm /9.7 * 3.0 * 1.7in (L * W * H)
- Item Weight: Approx. 90.0g / 3.2oz (buy hair brush)
- Total Size: Approx. 25.0 * 7.5 * 4.5cm / 9.8 * 3.0 * 1.8in (L * W * H)
- Total Weight: Approx. 92.0g / 3.2oz
Features: (buy hair brush)
Bristle and nylon comb head:
- Company make the comb head of bristle and nylon, easier to clean.
Arched comb head:
- Arched design, elegant appearance.
- Round hair teeth can massage your head, promoting your hair growth.
- It makes its handle of rubber, softer and more comfortable.
- The non-slip design makes it convenient to hold.
When it comes to makeup, our looks are only as good as the brushes we use. Well, the same rule applies when it comes to hair. The only difference is, when was the last time you actually thought about your hairbrush? While we constantly give praise to our more beloved straighteners and curling wands, the powers of a good old hairbrush are typically overlooked. If this sounds relatable, you’re probably in need of the right hairbrush. (buy hair brush)
Choosing the right hairbrush and using it correctly can make all the difference in achieving your perfect hair look. There are so many kinds of brushes on the market… but do you know which one to use for what? Are you using the brush that is right for you?
Finding the right hairbrush may sound like an unnecessary task for some, but because this is one beauty tool you’re expected to use every single day, making the switch just might be one of the biggest favors you’ll ever do for your hair. Going beyond just simply brushing your hair, using the best brush for your hair type is guaranteed to cause less breakage, prevent bad hair days, and deliver the ultimate ‘do (no curling wand needed).
Some type of hairbrush:
People know the paddle brush for its ability to quickly detangle hair with ease and comfort.Not only does its flat, wide, rectangular surface allow the brush to move with your control but it also provides exceptionally smooth results without breaking the natural pattern of wavy and curly hair. For pin-straight locks, use the paddle brush to prep the hair and follow with the flat iron. For thick hair, choose a brush with sturdier bristles like nylon and synthetic, which can run smoothly through textured hair. (buy hair brush)
Hair is at its more delicate state when it’s wet. So to prevent breakage, you’re going to want a brush that is specifically designed to release tangles. Detangling brushes are typically made with wide-tooth plastic bristles that can easily undo stubborn knots painlessly and easily. Because the bristles are super firm, they can also help add additional volume to dry, fine hair.
- 1 * Hairbrush.