Cycling glasses online
- Brand Name: CoolChange
- Model Number: 0093
- Item Type: Eyewear
- Lenses Material: Plastic
- Frame Material: Acetate
- Gender: Unisex (cycling glasses online)
- Sport Type: Cycling
- Lens Width: 8.5
- Lens Height: 4.2
- Lenses Optical Attribute: Polarized
Weight: 237 g / pair
Color: Get 5 groups of accessories, freely DIY, 20 kinds of wear style
Polarized lenses: (cycling glasses online)
- Polarized lenses are made using an injection process that ensures optical correctness which decreases eye fatigue and increases comfort.
- Protection cyclist’s eyes from UV-400 UV (100% of UV protection)
- Non-slip nose pads and legs of glasses tips;
- Interchangeable lenses; (cycling glasses online)
- Pick your style from 5 lenses of different shades and colors;
- Ultra Lightweight;
- The incredibly lightweight design of the PC frame offers a comfortable experience – you’ll forget you’re wearing them!
- Purpose: for different hiking and all outdoor sports.
The correct way to wear sunglasses while riding is to strap your helmet on and then put your sunglasses on over the outside of the straps. This looks best as you can see the outside of the glasses. You can also put them on and take them off much easier and with one hand as they won’t be constrained by the helmet straps depending on how tight you have them.
When looking for sunglasses that will offer protection while cycling and other outdoor activities there are several key points to consider when selecting a pair for cycling: (cycling glasses online)
Lens Type: Polycarbonate lenses are virtually unbreakable. They’re also lighter and will not fog up as easily as glass. But plastic lenses are more susceptible to scratches and aren’t always optically-sound. To check for distortion, hold a pair of sunglasses at arm’s length and look through them at a source of light. Images should be clear through every part of the lenses.
Frames: Among frames, nylon or plastic is lighter, safer, and more durable than metal, but either can become brittle in cold weather. With any frame, look for hinges that are simple and tough. Some cyclists prefer a one-piece frame. (cycling glasses online)
- 18glasses case with cleaning cloth;
- 1 8glasses bag, 1 glasses rope and 1 group of sunglasses;
- polarized lens test card;
- pair of polarized lenses and 4 pairs of interchangeable original lenses;
- Inner frame for shortsighted lenses; (cycling glasses online)
- Get 5 groups of accessories to DIY.