Buy electric toothbrush heads
- Age Group: Adults
- Item Type: Toothbrush
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: SB-17A
- Quantity: 4 pcs (buy electric toothbrush heads)
- Voltage: 210-240V
- Type: Acoustic Wave
- Quantity: 4pcs One Pack
- Size ( approx ): 7cm / 2.73″
- Weight ( approx ): 34 g
- 1 inch = 2.54cm / 1cm = 0.39 inch
Features: (buy electric toothbrush heads)
- 100% Brand New & High Quality.
- Cleans teeth and massages gums gently, effectively removes the plague without irritating gums.
- Inter-dental tips: Penetrate hard to reach areas.
- Indicator bristles: Fade halfway to signal when to replace your brush head.
- Compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrushes except sonic and cross action.
Electric toothbrush bristles vibrate or rotate to help you remove plaque buildup from your teeth and gums. The vibration allows for more micro-movements every time you move your toothbrush across your teeth.
What are the advantages of an electric toothbrush? Simply stated, rechargeable electric toothbrushes provide superior plaque removal to regular manual toothbrushes. And because they provide the brushing action for you, many people find using power toothbrushes easier than using regular manual ones. Additionally, with so many different types and features available, it’s easy to find one that suits your specific oral health needs. (buy electric toothbrush heads)
How to brush your teeth
The most important parts of brushing your teeth are using proper technique and doing it twice per day, every day. The best way to brush your teeth is to:
- Pick a toothbrush that’s the right size for your mouth.
- Avoid hard bristles that can irritate your gums. The ADA recommends soft-bristle brushes. Also, look for brushes with multi-level or angled bristles. One studyTrusted Source found this type of bristle to be more effects than flat, one-level bristles.
- Use a fluoride toothpaste. (buy electric toothbrush heads)
- Hold the brush at a 45-degree angle to your teeth and gums.
- Gently brush all tooth surfaces (front, back, chewing) for two minutes.
- Rinse your toothbrush and store it upright to air dry — and keep it out of range of the toilet which can spray germs when flushing.
- Floss once per day, either after or brushing.
- Mouth rinses are optional and shouldn’t replace flossing or brushing.s.
- 4pcs Toothbrush Head.