Cycling jackets for sale
- Brand Name: ROCKBROS
- Item Type: Jerseys
- Model Number: RK1001
- Gender: Men
- Material: Nylon, Polyester
- Sleeve Length(cm): Full (cycling jackets for sale)
- Fabric Type: Broadcloth
- Sport Type: Cycling
- Features: Reflective, Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable
- Zipper Length: Full Zipper
- Is_customized: Yes
- Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle, Breathable, Compressed, Waterproof, Windproof, Pockets.
- Ultra-thin, super light, easy to carry and Never fade.
- Toughness and resistance to aging.
- Environment protecting, Recyclable.
- Wash with cool water: 30°
- Do not brush, Do not bleach. (cycling jackets for sale)
About the material you need to know:
- Mesh material design underarms, It’s breathable underarms.
- We measure it by hand, it’s normal for little error.
- Underarm and zipper are not 100% waterproof.
About choose Size you need to know :
- The size chart is just for reference. We measure it by hand, so it’s normal for little error. (cycling jackets for sale)
Description: (cycling jackets for sale)
A jacket should be the outer layer of a three-layer system. Make sure you wear a quality wicking base-layer next to your skin, Merino wool or quality synthetics are best, a wicking cycling jersey, maybe fleece-lined if cold, next and then your jacket on top.
If you have trained hard to improve your bike fitness, don’t negate your gains by wearing a poorly fitting jacket that billows like a sail. Look for a close fit that allows room for your layers underneath but not so tight as to restrict your movement. Make sure that the arms are long enough when you are riding down on the drops and that your lower back, and ideally your backside, are covered. The collar should come high, seal closely round your neck but have a soft lining to avoid rubbing and cuffs should be adjustable. (cycling jackets for sale)
Zipped vents under the arms, known as ‘pit-zips’, are useful for improving ventilation through the jacket. The main zip should be baffled to prevent wind and water from entering. Rear pockets, similar to a cycling jersey, are handy on jackets that you will wear for an entire ride as they allow you to easily access food and spares.
Caring for your jacket
It is essential in order for technical fabrics to function optimally that they are kept clean. A build-up of sweat and dirt can adversely affect levels of both waterproofing and breathability. However, you can’t just throw technical clothing in with your regular wash and there are various waterproof treatments and detergents you should use. Always make sure you follow the manufactures care instructions on the inside of the garment and many will recommend a specific laundry product. (cycling jackets for sale)