iPad case for sale
- Brand Name: ZVRUA
- Compatible Brand: For Apple iPad 2017
- Model Number: A1822/A1823/ A1893/ A1954
- Model Compatibility: New iPad 9.7 2017 2018 Release
- Application Laptop Size: 9.7″
- Material: PU (iPad case for sale)
- Type: Protective Shell/Skin
- Width: 16.9cm
- Length: 24cm
- Features: Drop resistance, Anti-Dust, Waterproof, Hard, Shockproof
- Style: Business
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Package: Yes
Information: (iPad case for sale)
- Slim & Ventilated: Hollow-out pure polycarbonate back plate assures a lightweight feel and better ventilation.
- Stand Function: Two anti-slip grooves for an exceptionally sturdy stand for viewing and typing.
- Auto Sleep/Wake Function: Built-in magnet to control the sleep/wake function while keeping the cover secured to your Tablets.
- Full Protection: The case protects your Tablets from daily wear & tear and accidental dropping with a 1 mm wider backplate.
- Material: Made from PU leather with a smooth protective outer casing and a soft microfiber interior.
There are a lot of benefits from picking up one of Apple’s Smart Covers for your 9.7″ iPad. It helps protect your screen from scratches and scuff when you’re lugging it around, and the magnetic cover will also save you battery life by automatically turning off the display when you close it. On top of all that, the iPad Smart Cover also doubles as a stand, which makes typing and hands-free viewing a piece of cake. (iPad case for sale)
When Apple introduced the iPad Smart Cover, one of the selling points was the soft microfiber lining that not only protects the iPad’s display, it also cleans it. What may not be obvious from the description is that cleaning means the microfiber lining absorbs finger oil and dirt that might be on your iPad display –that gunk doesn’t just disappear, it ends up collecting on the inside of the cover.
How to clean iPad smart cover
Fortunately, the polyurethane case can be easily cleaned and restored to pristine condition. It just takes a minute or two of your time, and a few hours to dry.
- Put a few drops of mild dish detergent on the inside of the case.
- With a wet sponge, gently scrub the microfiber interior, especially in the areas where dirt and oil have accumulated. You can also give the outside of the smart case a wipe down if it’s dirty.
- Rinse the sponge and keep scrubbing the interior until all the soap residue has been removed. Make sure you get it all, as you don’t want to risk any sort of chemicals reacting with the iPad screen’s oleophobic coating. (iPad case for sale)
- Set the iPad Smart Cover on its edge to air dry for a few hours.
- You may need to rough up the microfiber interior a bit with a towel once it’s dried, especially if you didn’t get all of the detergent residues.
- Avoid using abrasive scrubbers –you don’t want to scrub those microfibers right off– but after drying the iPad Smart Cover looks and works like new.