Buy heatsink plaster
- Brand Name: Cooltex
- Model Number: STARS-922
- Type: Conductive Heatsink Plaster
- Application: Processor
- Lines: None
- Compatible CPU: Common
- Condition: 100% New
- Thermal conductivity: > 0.671W/m-K Thermal
- Net Weight: 5g (buy heatsink plaster)
- Strength of connected buildings: 1.5map
- Active use period: 10 (min)
- Shelf life: 12 (months)
- Color: White
- Thermal conductivity: >0.671W/m.k
- Surface curing time: 10MIN/25
- Thermal properties, strong adhesion.
- Package: Yes, 3pcs/lot
Features: (buy heatsink plaster)
- It has good conductivity and a wide service temperature range(-60~200), short term 300 high temperature.
- It can be applied safely in elastic adhesion, heat dissipation, insulation, and encapsulation in electronics, electrical appliances, instruments, LED, heat sinks and other industries.
- The surface curing time is short, the adhesive force is strong, the storage period is long, non-toxic and solvent-free.
- It is suitable for all kinds of components, LED and heat dissipation devices which need to be bonded directly. It has high strength and fast adhesion effect.
- When it is used, the product is directly extruded, rubbed and glued to the surface of the adhesive, and then covered immediately after the test, so as to be tried again.
- The surface fixed speed is related to the relative humidity and temperature in the air; the higher the temperature, the faster the curing rate is, the slower the vice versa.
- Recommended coating thickness: 0.1-0.5mm, the thinner the better. (buy heatsink plaster)
- Before use, please clean with solvent (such as alcohol) adhesive surface, detergents should be surface to be clean before painting.
Thermal paste, or some oily thermal interface material, is necessary because it fills in the microscopic imperfections that otherwise trap air particles between the CPU and the heatsink, preventing the CPU from properly cooling. Heat radiates outward from the CPU to the heatsink, before eventually making its way to a fan where it disperses; but, since air is a notoriously poor conductor of heat, an outside element is needed to bridge the gap between the two components. (buy heatsink plaster)
We recommend you to read this article about the computer buying guide.