Music player for sale
- Brand Name: xDuoo
- Model Number: X3 II
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Style: MP3
- Signal Noise Ratio: 113dB
- DSP: OPA1652+LMH6643
- Battery Life: 10 – 20 hours
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 102.5*51.5*14.9mm
- DAC: AK4490 (music player for sale)
- Display Size: 2.4 inches
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Storage Type: Flash Memory
- Battery Specification: Lithium Battery,
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Operation Mode: Touch Tone
- External Memory: Yes
- Supports Recording Function: No
- Supports EBook Reading: No
- WI-FI: No
- Balanced Out: Yes
- Have Speakers or not: No
- Supports FM: No
- Package: Yes
Features: (music player for sale)
- Support MP3、WAV、APE、WMA、FLAC、ALAC、DSF、DFF、ISO music format,，maximum support 384kHz/24Bit、DSD128；
- Support CUE、M3U、M3U8 file.
- HD 2.4-inch IPS screen, 7H hardness glass.
- DAC using AK4490.
- Bi-directional Bluetooth 4.0 transmission, support for Apt-x Bluetooth protocol.
- Hiby Link function. (music player for sale)
- Support car play mode.
- 10-level custom EQ adjustments.
- Support SD card up to 256GB.
- Optimized power circuit design.
- Can be used for asynchronous USB DAC, supporting up to 192kHz/24bit audio.
- Can be output USB audio, supporting DOP/D2P mode.
- CNC aluminum alloy shell.
- One of the more popular entry-level models(xDuoo X3) of recent years NOW, launched a new upgraded version – X3 II.
- Decode hi-res PCM and/or DSD with an Asahi Kasei Microdevices AK4490 that additionally brings a “10-level EQ” into play for those who like to tweak their sound with DSP. Gapless playback will be enabled as standard, no need for Rock box. (music player for sale)
- With aptX Bluetooth support. Better still, it’s bi-directional. Have the X3 MKII stream aptX Bluetooth wirelessly to a pair of headphones, or have the X3 MKII play catch on an incoming aptX Bluetooth stream from a smartphone.
- USB-C port will also hand (hi-res) audio off to a directly-connected DAC, supporting DOP/D2P.Two 3.5mm outputs sockets (one variable, one line level).
Some benefits use mp3 player:
- Contains a miniature hard disk drive, which can store huge quantities of data.
- MP3s usually contain music, but the format is also used for general audio files such as audiobooks and podcasts.
- Its can be listened to with earphones or headphones, or played through speakers via an external amplifier – for example, a ‘dock’ with speakers or through a stereo system.
- MP3 players allow the user to play music, podcasts and so on anywhere. (music player for sale)
- Music is easily stored and managed on the MP3 player, including skipping tracks or, on some models, arranging playlists.