Hands-free external microphone
- Transducer: Lavalier Clip Microphone
- Package: No
- Sensitivity: -46 ± 2dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥ 56dB
- Package Weight: 02kg (0.04lb.)
- Directivity: Unidirectional
- Frequency Range: 50-16,000Hz
- Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in) (hands-free external microphone)
- Style: Handheld Microphone
- Operation Voltage: 0V – 10V
- Color: Black
- Communication: Wired
- Adjustment Type: Single microphone
- Cable length: 150cm
- Current Consumption: <0.5mA
Description: (Hands-free external microphone)
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Microphone clip to help you get music or voice.
- Unidirectional microphone with anti-noise function.
- The windshield improves sound quality by avoiding noise.
- The 3.5mm connector can be connected to PC / laptop / wireless microphone transmitter with 3.5mm line -Input/microphone input.
- The built-in clip can be easily connected to necklaces, ties or other clothing, without installation. (hands-free external microphone)
We recommend you to read this article about the benefits of phone grips.
The microphone frequency response refers to the range of frequencies, from low to high, that selects a microphone. This range refers to its lowest and highest frequencies, measured in Hz. A microphone with a frequency response range of about 80 Hz to 15 kHz makes a good choice for an audio microphone. However, for microphones to sans and Thomas, you are looking for a range that starts from the bottom, at about 50 Hz, and for the bass drum mic, you want a low end of 40 Hz or even lower, down Have more than 30 Hz.
Some microphones are multi-pattern Opens a New Window. In other words, their polar patterns can be modified using a switch or with interchangeable capsules (eg, all to the cardioid receptor). This feature adds to different microphone settings. (hands-free external microphone)
1 x Microphone Clip Lapel
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these microphones too!