Best professional wireless microphone
- Adjustment Type: Single microphone
- Package: Yes
- Communication: Wireless
- Style: Portable Microphone
- Transducer: Dynamic Microphone
- Product material: ABS material + aluminum alloy
- Product color: gold, rose gold, black, blue, powder
- Size: height 250mm speaker 70 * 70 * 65mm (approx.) (best professional wireless microphone)
- Weight: 460g (approx.)
- Pickup: capacitive
- Output power: 10mw headphone output 5w speaker output
- Comfortable charging: DC5V
- Frequency range: 100mhz-10000mhz
- Maximum sound pressure level:> 1% dB THD 1 kHz <
- Reverb mode: echo is active reverb
- Power supply: 18650 built-in battery
- Battery capacity: 1800mAh
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.1, stable transmission, low power consumption
Description: (Best professional wireless microphone)
- Bluetooth Wireless microphone and speaker combination works at the same time
- Automatic three-layer noise reduction design, real sound restoration, karaoke level experience
- Support TF function, plug, and play, with power off playback
- Multifunction adjustment panel, wide and varied functions
Do you want to learn how to choose the best USB flash drive?
Best for Recording – Condenser photos are extremely sensitive and highly accurate, making them the first option for recording studios.
Large-diaphragm condenser mixes are commonly used for singing, while small-diaphragm mixers are more suitable for instruments such as acoustic guitars.
Small diaphragm condenser mixes are sometimes used in live music venues to make symbols that can give them a clean, strong sound.
What they are – A diaphragm is a plate of a capacitor. By vibrating, changing the distance between the diaphragm and the stationary plane generates the signal. Because the aperture can move quickly, condenser microphones are very sensitive and responsive. (best professional wireless microphone)
Condenser microphones need an external power source. Usually, this is in the form of “phantom power”, a 48V direct current supplied by your mixer or audio interface and transmitted to the microphone via XLR cable.
- Charging cable
- Audio cable
- Instruction manual
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these microphones too!