Microphone buy online
- Brand Name: branches
- Model Number: bm-800
- Microphone Material: Steel net + Zinc alloy hand holding part
- Set Type: Single Microphone
- Style: Handheld Microphone
- Communication: Wired
- Microphone-core: Dia. 16mm
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 45dB±1dB (microphone buy online)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Load impedance: ≥1000 Ω
- Equivalent Noise level: 16dBA
- Electrical current: 3mA
- Microphone body weight: 240g
- Color: Black
- Dimension: Approx. 16 x 5 x 5cm/6.3 x 1.97 x 1.97inch
- Cable length: Approx. 2.9m/9.5feet
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional
- Transducer: Condenser Microphone
- Package: Yes
Features: (microphone buy online)
- Tailored frequency response provides vocal intelligibility and crispness.
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Shock Mount to reduces handling noise. (microphone buy online)
- Cardioid (Bi-directional) pickup pattern suppresses feedback.
- Perfect for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio, recording and so on.
Description: (microphone buy online)
Condenser microphones use a capacitor to convert the compression and rarefaction of sound waves into electrical energy. It requires power (voltage) in order to operate.
Condenser mic uses a pair of charged metal plates, one fixed (the backplate) and one movable (the diaphragm), forming a capacitor. When a sound wave hits the diaphragm, the distance between the two plates changes which produces a change in an electrical characteristic called capacitance. It is the variation of the spacing, due to the motion of the diaphragm relative to the fixed backplate, which produces the electrical signal corresponding to the sound picked up. To obtain a signal, condenser mic requires an electrical current to charge the plates. This is usually provided either by a battery or is sent down the microphone cable itself. This latter method is known as phantom powering. Most condenser microphones can operate with phantom power voltages ranging from 11 to 52 VDC and are usually provided by the mixing console/audio interface. (microphone buy online)
Key advantages of a condenser microphone:
- The diaphragm assembly is light compared to that of dynamic microphones, hence is more efficient at moving and is capable of capturing a range of high frequencies.
- Easy to obtain a flat frequency response and extended frequency ranges.
- Can be small in design. (microphone buy online)