Best remote control camera
- Brand Name: Foleto
- Model Number: RC 6
- Compatible Brand: Canon
- Type: Wireless
- Color: Black
- Quality: high
- Shipping: fast
- Size: 5*2*2
- Dimension: 64 x 35 x 6 mm( 2.5 x 1.4 x 0.2 inch)
- Quick-response: Response (best remote control camera)
- Suitabel: for Canon 1d/ 2d/ 5d/ 5d2/ 5d3/ 6d/ 7d/ 60d/ 70d/ 80d/ 810d/ 800d/ 1000d/ 1200d
- Type: Infrared remote controller
- Operating range: Approx. 5m/16.4ft
- Battery life: 6000 transmissions
- Item weight: 11g
- Package size: 8 * 6 * 2.2cm
- Item size: 6.7 * 3.5 * 0.6cm
- Package weight: 24g
- Package: RC 6
Details: (best remote control camera)
This RC-6 remote control acts as a wireless shutter capable of instantly triggering the shutter without disturbing the camera. It can trigger the camera shutter release remotely from a distance. The compatible camera has a built-in infrared receiver for this remote trigger device. It is ideal for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach or to minimize vibration for close-up and time exposure. (best remote control camera)
For Canon EOS 5D Mark II/EOS 7D/EOS 550D/EOS 500D/EOS 450D/60D/600D and any other for canon models which support remote control mode.
- Can be used with shoot cameras compatible with remote control shooting function.
- Works from up to 5 meters away.
- Compared with the self-timer function, this remote controller gives you more time before shooting.
- With a switch to delay 2 seconds or not. (best remote control camera)
- Surface part is using high-quality PU material.
- Compact and portable design.
- You can put easily into your pocket or on a keychain.
As a photographer, you’ll want to control your camera remotely occasionally. For example, if you’re shooting landscapes by the sea and don’t want to get your feet wet, taking a group portrait you’re also in, experimenting with self-portraits, or making a time-lapse, remote control is essential. Let’s explore some of the different options.
A remote shutter is the simplest way to control your camera remotely, and you can find both wired and wireless models. Remote shutter releases have been around since the invention of the camera, so they’re pretty mature.
The simplest remote shutter is just a button you press, and your camera takes a picture without you touching it (very useful for long exposure or landscape photography). (best remote control camera)
- 1 * Remote Control.
Note: Battery does not include.