Best action camera cheap
- Brand Name: drift
- Model Number: 10-010-XX
- Effective MegaPixel: About 12MP
- Memory Card Type: MicroSD / TF
- Main Processor ( HD Support): Ambarella A12 (4K/30FPS)
- Memory Card Support: 128G
- Sensor Size (inches): 1/2.8 inches
- Display Size: 1.0″ (best action camera cheap)
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- Wideangle: 140°
- Volume: 43X82X31
- Image Stabilization: Electronic Image Stabilization
- Built-in Memory Size: None
- Applications: Extreme Sports, Beginner, Professional, For Home, Car DVR, Bicycle, Outdoor Sports Activities, Semi-professional, Diving
- Features: Display Screen, NightShot Function, WIFI Support, WIFI
- Not support: Waterproof, NFC, Touch Screen, HDMI Output, Remote Control, Bluetooth
- Weight: 101g-150g
- Package: Yes
Details: (best action camera cheap)
5Hours battery life:
Longest battery life on the market filming at 1080p full HD. Up to 8-hours battery life with the Long-life battery module (sold separately).
Streamlined bullet shape. Slim, sleek and cool. The camera keeps a low profile whether mounted on your helmet, handlebars or widow.
Users can sync up to 10 Ghost X or Ghost 4K cameras via WiFi. Start recording on one camera and all start recording. Change settings on one and the rest will change. (best action camera cheap)
Connect your Ghost X to the Drift Life App to view, edit, control, and share via social media or live stream. Manually or auto edit your content via the App to make life easier.
Record in a continuous loop to ensure you never run out of storage space so that crucial moment can be captured. Ghost X will power on and start recording automatically when you turn your ignition key and will turn off when your ignition is turned off.
An action camera is much more compact than a standard point and shoot or DSLR. They can be mounted anywhere and used to take high-quality videos and photos, from your dashboard to underwater.
1. Wide-angle 4k videos and photos
Most action cameras are capable of recording 4k videos in top-notch quality without any hassle. Thanks to their large sensors, they are also able to capture excellent photos that can be immediately transferred to your smartphone using WiFi. (best action camera cheap)
2. Compact size
One of the main advantages of action cameras is portability. Most of them are small enough to fit into the palm of your hand. You can easily prop your camera up with any standard tripod or monopod and not have to worry about carrying it around. Even with a rugged or water-proof casing on, an action camera is smaller than most point and shoot cameras.
3. You can use an action camera to record extreme sports like surfing and skiing, as well as to capture sporting action from different angles. In India, where cricket is all the rage, action cameras can be mounted on a cricket bat to get a unique video perspective. You can use the videos to understand your mistakes and improve your game. (best action camera cheap)