Buy iPhone cable protector
- Brand Name: SIANCS
- Model Number: Heat Shrink Tube Sleeve
- Size: about 6-7cm for one
- Material: Plastic (buy iPhone cable protector)
- Shape: Colorful
- Suitable: for iPhone 5/5s/ SE/ 6/ 6+/ 6s/ 6s plus/ 7/ 7+ / 8/ 8+/ X cable
- Package: Yes
Description: (buy iPhone cable protector)
Most cables get plugged in and left alone for years at a time. All those power and HDMI cables connecting your home entertainment system together rarely get touched. The cables meticulously organized at your work desk may as well be cemented in place. (buy iPhone cable protector)
But the cables you use every day — the computer and smartphone chargers — go through hell. Cables get a twist yanked and bent on a daily basis, and they’re bound to fail at some point.
Just throwing the cable in your bag is likely to end up in a tangled mess, but tightly wrapping it around your hand and tying it in a knot isn’t good for it either.
A better approach is to gently loop the cable on top of itself three or four times, then tuck each end into the loop. The cable is still easy to transport, but there’s little chance of it getting snagged or damaged in transit. (buy iPhone cable protector)
How to keep your phone charger?
- One of the most common causes of cable breakage is due to it being squashed and heavily bent by tension or pressure. The point where the plug connector meets the cable is the most likely place for it to fray. Pay attention and make sure you do not apply too much tension and pressure to the charger. A little care goes a long way – by making sure, the cable has some slack and isn’t bending it way too much. (buy iPhone cable protector)
- Very much like bending the cable, connecting and yanking on the cable, rather than gently pulling, can be another excellent way to damage it.
- This product is simply great to have on hand for a number of reasons — one of those being old and worn out cables. It’s a putty-like substance that you can mold into virtually any shape, and once you let it sit and cure for approximately 24 hours, it becomes a very strong, rubber-like material. If you mold this product over the broken part of a cable, it can help prevent any more damage to that area. (buy iPhone cable protector)