LED projector best buy
- Brand Name: NewPal
- Model Number: GP802A
- Type: Digital Projector
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Use: Home
- Keystone Correction: Manual Correction
- Projection Distance: 0.5-3.8m
- Zoom: x 1.1
- Screen Scale: 4:03
- Optical Resolution: 1920x1080dpi, Full HD
- Power: 38W (LED projector best buy)
- Projected Dimension: 15-100″
- Lamp Life: Over 20,000hours
- SD card: Support (Max. 64G)
- Physical Resolution: 480*320 Pixels
- Brightness: 100 Lumens Ansi Lumens
- Projection distance: 0.5~3.8m
Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Warranty: 12 months
- Home Theater Projector: yes
- Portable: Yes
- Projection Technology: LCD
- Light Source: LED
- Projective Modes: Mirror Image, Throwing, Ceiling
- Plug Type: UK Plug, US Plug, AU Plug, EU Plug
- System: Multimedia System
- Weight: 0.8KG
- TV tuner: Don’t Support
Input Port: 2 x HDMI Port, 1 x VGA/PC-RGB, 1 x AV/Video, 1 x USB A, 1 x SD Card-ready
Output Port: 1 x 3.5mm stereo/audio out (LED projector best buy)
Audio format: MPG, AVI, MOV, Mkv, mp4, VOB
- Voice format: MP3, WMA, AAC AC3
Video Format: MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2); AVI (DivX, Xvid, MJPEG); Ts(MPEG-2，H.264); MOV/Mkv (MPEG-4 SP/ASP,H.264); data (MPEG-1); MP4(MPEG-4 SP/ASP,H.264) MPEG-1, MPEG-2; VOB(MPEG-2)
Picture Format: JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG.
E-book Format: TXT, LRC
OSD Language: Russian, English, Chinese, Korean, Italian, French, Japanese, Turkey, etc.
Details: (LED projector best buy)
Native 16:9, Compatible 4:3
Physical resolution: 480*320 Pixels / Native Resolution: Full HD 1920*1080 Pixels.
When it comes to your eye comfort, the advantages of projectors in this respect are two-fold. Anyone of you who have ever taken an eye exam already knows that, even if you have the best possible vision, it’s always easier to read the larger letters than the smaller ones.
Well, the same principle applies to the eye comfort associated with projectors. When compared to televisions, projectors enjoy the inherent advantage of larger screen sizes. Just as larger letters are easier to read, so too is it easier on the eyes to view a larger screen than a small one. (LED projector best buy)
Screen size is just one contributing factor influencing eye comfort though. Did you know that your eyes actually feel more comfortable when looking at projector images? Well, they do, and this is actually due to the effect that reflected light has on the eyes. This is in contrast to televisions, which use emitted light.
Other factors, such as the distance between the viewer and the screen, have an impact on eye comfort as well. Eyestrain, for example, is caused when trying to focus on images that are too small for your eyes to look at comfortably. Since projector users are able to project larger images, eyestrain becomes less common.