Qi wireless charger for sale
- Brand Name: BASEUS
- Compatible Model: iPhone Xs/ Xs Max/ XR/ X 2018/ 8/ 8+/7/ 7+/ 6/ 6s+, Samsung S9/ S9+/ Note 9/ S8/ S8+, Huawei Mate 20 Pro/ P20 Lite+
- Type: Emergency / Portable
- Quality Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Battery Capacity: 9001-10000mAh
- Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery
- Rated Capacity: 5600mAh
- Wireless Charging Output: 5W Max
- Weight: 300G (qi wireless charger for sale)
- Size: 148mm*73mm*20mm
- Input Interface: Micro USB
- USB Type-C Input: Type C DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A Max
- Output Interface: Double USB, 5V/2.1A
- USB Type C Output: Type C DC 5V/2A 9V/1.65A 12V/1.25A Max
- USB Output: USB DC 5V/2A 9V/1.65A 12V/1.25A Max
- Weight: about 300
- Power Conversion Rate:
- Support Quick Charge Technology: No
- Is LED Lamp Illumination: No
- Supports Solar Energy: No
- Package: With Retail Package
- Wireless charger power bank.
- Quick charge 3.0 power bank.
- USB PD fast charging an external battery pack.
- Rapid Self-charging technology power bank.
- Portable mini digital display power bank pack.
Description of qi wireless charger for sale:
What is Qi?
Wireless charging is a technology that allows charging over short distances without cables.
The advantage of qi wireless charging is that it’s quicker and easier, as you don’t have to plug and unplug each time – you just place your device on top of your wireless charging pad. It also looks neater.
How does wireless charging work?
The overall system comprises a charger pad and a battery. Each part has planar coils that are used to transfer energy from the charging pad to the battery. The electrical energy is modulated so the charging pad and battery can communicate with each other. This allows the charging pad to verify that a valid battery is in place before it transmits full power to the battery. (qi wireless charger for sale)
Advantages of wireless charging:
- Qi Wireless charging is convenient when electrical contacts are not acceptable and the battery is embedded in the product or when the product cannot be reached.
- Wireless charging is commonly used in medical devices and food products where electrical shock or bacteria levels must be kept to a minimum and no electrical contacts are allowed.
- Qi Wiring charging can also reduce the number of cables and power adapters you need to have custom manufactured for your device or application.
- Qi wireless charging can be sized to deliver 5W or 10W of energy to the battery. It can be a good solution to charge your battery. It can also charge your battery at a fast rate depending on the size of the battery pack. (qi wireless charger for sale)
- In most applications, the distance between the two coils is typically 5mm. It is possible to extend that range to at least 35mm.