Best fast charging charger
- Type: Emergency / Portable
- Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery
- Input Type: Apple Interface/Micro USB,USB Type C, Micro USB, Lightning
- Is LED Lamp Illumination: No
- Weight: 671g
- Compatible With: Mobile Phones & Tablet PCs
- Battery Capacity: 25001-30000mAh (best fast charging charger)
- Output Interface: 5V/2.1A, Double USB, Type C
- Size: 8mm
- Model: Romoss Sense 8+
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Output: DC5V 2.1A/DC5V 2A
- Input: DV5V 2.1A
- Transform Rate: About 85%
- Color: White
- Support Quick Charge Technology: Two-way Quick Charge
Description: (best fast charging charger)
In addition to calculating your battery capacity, you also need an amp charging. The bigger your device, the more powerful it’s, the more important is the charger on the USB charging port. Charging ports on battery packs, like charging ports on wall-warts and computers, can provide electricity at two amperage rates: 1A and 2.1A. All USB devices can use both ports, but if a device can only handle 1A power, it automatically limits itself to 1A on a 2.1A port and if a 2.1A device in one Port 1A is charging. Both our test devices have a 1A port and a 2.1A port.
We recommend you to read this article about the best portable chargers.
For trickle charging, such as you might do overnight or if you just had the device sitting in your briefcase hooked up to the battery pack, the amperage doesn’t matter as much. Yes, the 2.1A will charge the device faster, but if you’re not using it and it’s just topping off the device, the speed of the charge isn’t such a big deal.
One of our favorite additional features is that it contains many LED flashlights. At first glance, it seems very controversial, but we think it’s quite clever.
- 1x Romoss Sense 8+ Power Bank
- 1x Use Manual
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these power-banks too!