Best dual USB power bank
- Type:Emergency / Portable
- Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery
- Input Interface: Apple Interface/Micro USB, USB Type C, Micro USB, Lightning
- Is LED Lamp Illumination: No
- Compatible With:Mobile Phones & Tablet PCs
- Battery Capacity:9001-10000mAh
- Output Interface:5V/2.1A, Double USB, Micro USB (best dual USB power bank)
- Quality Certification:FCC, CE, RoHS
- Input:DV5V 2.1A
- Output:DC5V 2.1A/DC5V 1A
- Color: White
- Model No.: Sense LT20
- Rated Energy: 74Wh/3.7V
- Transform Rate: ~85%
- Self-charging time: ~13hours(Using 2.1A Adapter)
Description:(best dual USB power bank)
Power bank output charge current
When buying a power bank it’s also important to think about the rate at which it can deliver charge. This affects the charge time.
You can gain an idea of what is needed from the chargers that are provided with the device. Many small USB devices only expect a charge current of about half an amp, phones may take about an amp and tablets around 2.5 amps.
If anything has a fast charge capability then it will take more current, possibly 3 amps. With more devices having this capability it is worth taking note.
Do you want to learn how to make a smart home?
Normally the power banks will say what current they can deliver. The lower the maximum current it can provide, the longer it will take to charge the device. Some larger power banks have multiple outputs and each output will be specified and often written on the power bank. However, be aware that if a device has multiple outputs then it may not be able to deliver the maximum current to all the outputs at the same time.
So if you want to get fast charge times, then buy a power bank with high output current. If the phone or device cannot take the maximum current, don’t worry, it will only take what it can handle.
- 1x Romoss Sense LT20 Power Bank
- 1x Use Manual
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these power-banks too!