Best phone camera lens
- Phone Camera Type: Wide-Angle Len
- Quality: Top Quality A+++++
- Shape: Round
- Compatible: Universal To All Mobile Phone Models
Description:(best phone camera lens)
1. 2 in 1 Lens Kit includes a 0.45X Wide Angle Lens + a 12.5X Macro Lens – Perfect for taking pictures of larger ranges, especially ideal for group shots with the 0.45X wide angle lens. The macro lens is for taking pictures of a tiny object in detail.
2. Crafted with aluminum alloy and multi-element coated glass to minimize ghosting, reflections, lens flare, and other artifacts.
3. Detachable soft rubber clip is easy to adjust and won’t leave any scratches or marks on your mobile device.
4.Portable & Durable: High-quality aluminum material increases durability. Unique camera lens appearance makes it stylish and sleek. The portable design also allows you to put it into your pocket and take amazing pictures everywhere. (best phone camera lens)
5.Note: Wide Angle Lens and Macro lens are screwed together. To use the macro lens, you need to separate the two lenses by unscrewing. Then, keeping 1-2 cm distance from the object, you will get crisper clear pictures. And to use a wide angle lens, you must leave the two lenses screwed.
We recommend you to read this article about camera accessories.
Our smartphone camera has limitations
One of the key reasons you should be considering a smartphone camera lens is that there are certain limitations your phone just can’t get over, no matter how hard it tries:
When it comes to hardware, your phone has a tiny lens, and it’s only going to let in so much light.
The biggest advance in phone cameras isn’t coming through optics. It’s being brought to you by software. Computational photography uses software to process your phone’s images and exceed the native capabilities of the optics. You can see this in action on your phone when you take a panorama photo, use HDR, or use portrait mode on your phone. And of course, these features aren’t perfect. (best phone camera lens)
Most phones only have digital zoom, and if you take your photography seriously, you’ll never use it. Digital zoom doesn’t tinker with your camera’s optics, instead, it just scales up to the picture. You’ll end up with a pixelated image that isn’t that different had you taken the photo without zoom and just cropped it.
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these lenses too!