Best quick charge power bank
- Type:Emergency / Portable
- Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery
- Input Interface: USB Type C, Micro USB
- USB Output:5V/2A Max, 6V-5V/3A 5V-9V/2A 9V-12V/1.5A Max
- Output Interface: Double USB, 5V/3A (best quick charge power bank)
- Rated Capacity:5700mAh
- Function: Dual USB Battery Charger
- Quality Certification:CE, RoHS, FCC
- Is LED Lamp Illumination: No
- Battery Capacity:10000mAh Li-polymer Battery
- Suitable For:Mobile Phone / Tablets / Camera / MP4 and Other Digital Devices
- Colors: Black & White & Red
Description: (best quick charge power bank)
What is a power bank?
Most devices, such as smartphones and tablet packs, are rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that have a very limited life span. Limited battery life for our devices can be a real pain. Fortunately, there’s a great product that can increase the battery life needed for all your favorite devices.
Portable power banks are lightweight and portable devices that allow you to pay your phone or tablet without a direct power supply. They come in many different shapes and sizes, but they all work in the same way. Before leaving your home, charge the power bank, and whenever you need to increase your battery, you will have a mobile charging station.
We recommend you to read this article about the best portable chargers.
Things to consider before choosing your bank
The first thing to ask before deciding on a power bank is, how much power bank depends on your needs. Portability is significant, but you also want the bank to be able to meet its specific charging needs. mAh or milliamp-hours is a common method for measuring the capacity of a power bank. The size is usually from 2000mAh to 20000mAh. Above mAh, more power or charge that the power bank will be able to provide.
It is also important to think about how to use different devices to use the Energy Bank to charge. Some advertising banks provide several USB ports for downloading several devices. In addition, look at the Energy Bank certification to ensure that you meet all legal safety standards. Buying the cheapest power bank on the market may mean that you sacrifice some of the most important safety and quality standards.
Before purchasing this item, Aixonne recommends you to check out these power-banks too!