iPhone USB cable for sale
- Brand Name: BASEUS
- Compatible Brand: Apple iPhones
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + TPE + Braided Wire
- Function: Data Transmission & Fast Charging Charger Cable
- Type: 8 Pin
- Output: 0.5m / 1m (2.4A) 2m (1.5A) (iPhone USB cable for sale)
- Compatibility: For IOS 12/ 11/ 10/ 9/ 8 Devices
- Features: USB Cable, Cable Winder, Wire Cord, USB Cord, Data Cable
- Suitable For: iPhone 5/ 5s/ 5c/ SE/ 6/ 6s+/ 7/ 8/ X, iPad Air 2 mini 2/ 3/ 4 Pro, iPod Touch 5/ 6
- Has Retail Package: Yes
Description: (iPhone USB cable for sale)
With the many electronic devices, we have today; it sees everywhere cables. There are many different types despite the fact that most function the same way. With more frequent daily use, they are easy to tear and wear. And usually, there is no option we can fix it but replace with an entirely new one. (iPhone USB cable for sale)
The main types of USB cables:
Of all types of USB cable, three main types are popular to see in our electronic devices: USB Type-C, Micro USB, and USB Type-A.
USB Type-C: the latest released USB cable features a very convenient reversible connector and provides faster-than-ever charging and transferring speed. It is increasingly popular among Android smartphones and claimed to be the future of USB cable. Apple even got rid of all ports on its MacBook but one USB Type-C, which make it slimmer and more portable.
USB Type-A: it may be the most common USB type to see today. Almost all mobile devices with a USB cable have a USB Type-A connector on one end and other types of the other end. It is supported in USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1, with USB 3.0 usually color blue and the rest colors black. (iPhone USB cable for sale)
Micro USB: it is a version comes after Mini USB. Micro USB connectors are much smaller than Mini USB which allow for a thinner design in most smartphones.
A high-quality cable can last as long as possible if you keep it well, and with little more concerns in daily using, you can extend its lifespan as well. Here are some tips and tricks to keep your cables well maintained.
- Organize it with a strap or bag when you are not using it.
- Avoid storing it with other mental things, a bunch of keys for instance; it will hasten wear and tear.
- Avoid sharp bending. (iPhone USB cable for sale)
- Do not put it under the extreme environment such as sunlight which causes overheating.
- Remove it from socket promptly and gently.